Abigail Beichler, Esq.
Location : Linthicum Heights, MD
Abigail Beichler is a managing attorney at the Law Offices of James E. Crawford & Associates. She is the youngest attorney in the history of the firm to become a managing supervisor. Her steadfastness and love for her clients has propelled her into management level.
She and her team focus on domestic and family law but, she also has a background in criminal defense as well.
Abigail attended the University of Richmond and received her B.S. degree in sociology and criminal justice. She obtained her J.D. at the University of Maryland Francis Carey School of Law. Directly after, she clerked for the Honorable Judge Marcus Z. Shar before transitioning into private practice.
Abigail also has experience in business matters and juvenile law. Utilizing all of her background, she understands what it takes to be successful in litigation.
- Domestic and Family Law
- University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law, Baltimore, Maryland
- University of Richmond
- Major: Sociology and Criminal Justice
- Baltimore County Bar
Current Employment Position
- Domestic Department Co-Director
- Honorable Judge Marcus Z. Shar, Clerk
- JC Law 2020 Litigator of the Year
- JC Law 2020 Most Billable Hours Attorney