Angel Campbell Esq.
Location : Linthicum Heights, MD
Angel Campbell is a Senior Associate Attorney in JC Law’s Criminal Department, fiercely representing her clients in courtrooms across the state of Maryland since September 2020.
A graduate of the University of Memphis, Angel has proven herself to be a hard-working and persistent attorney with a knack for balancing a strong courtroom demeanor with a genuine care for each of her clients.
While Angel’s spent over three years practicing at JC Law, her experience as a litigator and work within the judicial system expands beyond the confines of Maryland, as she began her legal career in Tennessee. While in her home state, she served as a Judicial Law Clerk for one of the three Senior Judges in the Tennessee Supreme Court in addition to working for a Circuit Court judge and as a Staff Attorney for the state of Tennessee.
Over the course of her time at JC Law, Angel has quickly amassed the necessary exposure and experience in the courtroom to take on any type of case that may come across her desk and is a fixture of our vaunted Criminal Department, fighting diligently to achieve the best possible outcome for every of her clients.
- Criminal Defense 100%
- University of Memphis School of Law, Memphis, Tennessee
- J.D. - 2016
- The University of Memphis, Memphis, Tennessee
- Universidad de Costa Rica, San Jose
- Major: Spanish Composition and Conversation
- U.S. District Court District of Maryland, 2021
- Maryland, 2020
- Tennessee, 2016
- American Bar Association, Member, 2021 to Present
- Maryland State Bar Association, Member, 2020 to Present
Current Employment Position
- Senior Associate Attorney, 2023
- Tennessee Supreme Court Senior Judges, Staff Attorney/Judicial Law Clerk, 01/2017 to 01/2020
- JC Law Circle of Excellence - 2021