Kelsey Lyn Diamond
Location : Linthicum Heights, MD
Kelsey Diamond joined the JC Law Team as a Law Clerk during her last semester of law school in January 2022. Given her strong tenacity, teamwork, and devotion to helping clients, Kelsey was soon promoted to Associate Attorney shortly after passing the Maryland bar exam. Kelsey has worked very closely with the firm's Partner and Directing Attorneys throughout her time with the firm and has learned valuable litigation techniques that she now utilizes in her individualized practice.
Kelsey attended the University of Baltimore School of Law where she was a double semester Maryland Rule 19-220 Student Attorney in the school's Bronfein Family Law Clinic, which is part of the school's overall clinic program rated 8th in the country for the 2023 academic year. During her time as a Student Attorney, Kelsey dealt mostly with family law-related cases, but has experience in Special Immigrant Juvenile Status cases, as well.
During law school, Kelsey interned for the Honorable Judge DiPietro in the Family Division for the Circuit Court for Baltimore City. Kelsey also interned at Maryland Volunteer Lawyer Service where she helped facilitate representation for indigent individuals, in both the tax and family law clinics. Kelsey co-authored an article titled "Building Your Client's Legal Services Support System" for The Maryland Social Worker, and also an article for the Baltimore Times titled "I haven't filed my taxes in several years, what should I do now?"
- Family Law 95%
- Mediation 5%
- University of Baltimore School of Law, Baltimore, Maryland
- Honors: cum laude
- University of Baltimore Merrick School of Business, Baltimore, Maryland
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Maryland, 2022
- I haven't filed my taxes in years, what should I do now?, The Baltimore Times, 2021
- Building Your Client's Legal Services Support System, The Maryland Social Worker, Spring Ed., 2021
Current Employment Position
- Domestic Associate Attorney
- Phi Theta Kappa
- Sigma Iota Epsilon
Past Employment Positions
- The Law Offices of James E. Crawford & Assoc. LLC, Law Clerk, 2022 to 2022
- University of Baltimore School of Law, Research Assistant, 2021 to 2021