Patience O. Moore Esq.
Location : Linthicum Heights, MD
Patience O. Moore is an Associate Attorney in the domestic department of The Law Offices of James E. Crawford, Jr. and Associates.
Patience was born in Long Island, New York. She attended the University of Baltimore School of Law. During her time in law school she was a student attorney at the Saul Ewing Civil Advocacy Clinic, and she worked in a wide variety of law firms in Baltimore City. After law school, she clerked for the Honorable Cathy H. Serrette at the Circuit Court for Prince George's County and the Honorable Richard Trunnell at the Circuit Court for Anne Arundel County.
Patience also has interest and experience in business law and trust and estates. She is an empathetic and zealous advocate.
- Domestic 70%
- Business Law 10%
- Trust and Estates 10%
- Trademarks 10%
- University of Baltimore School of Law, Baltimore, Maryland
- Maryland, 2022
- Motngomery County Bar Association , Present
- J. Franklin Bourne Bar Association , Present
- Maryland State Bar Association , Present
- Alliance of Black Women Attorneys of Maryland , Present
Current Employment Position
- Associate Attorney
- The Honorable Judge Cathy H. Serrette Prince George's County Circuit Court , Judicial Law Clerk , 2020 to 2021
- The Honroable Richard Trunnell Anne Arundel County Circuit Court , Judicial Law Clerk , 2020 to 2020