Timothy W. Sutton Esq.
Location : Linthicum Heights, MD
Timothy Sutton is a an associate attorney at the Law Offices of James E. Crawford Jr. & Associates, with nearly two decades under his belt. Tim brings an unprecedented level of experience and dedication to the firm.
Born in Baltimore, Tim has strong ties to the local community. After graduating high school in Baltimore County, Tim matriculated at the University of South Carolina.
Tim's professional experience has allowed him to practice in a variety of legal areas. A first-generation college graduate and lawyer, Tim has a blue-collar perspective on the practice of law. Practicing in Baltimore City and County for general litigation firms for the past 17 years after a brief stint doing contract work in DC, has allowed Tim to hone his skills in and out of the courtroom
- General Litigation
- University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law, Baltimore, Maryland
- Juris Doctorate
- University of South Carolina
- B.S. in Business Administration
- Major: Finance
- Maryland, 2003
- U.S. District Court District of Maryland
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Baltimore County Bar Association
- Anne Arundel County Bar Association
Current Employment Position
- Associate Attorney