Scudder Sodergreen Esq.
Location : Linthicum Heights, MD
Scudder joined JC Law as an associate attorney in the Domestic Department in the fall of 2023.
Raised in Crownsville, Maryland, Scudder began practicing law by handling civil rights litigation against government agencies in Baltimore City. He went to gain additional experience as a prosecutor in the Narcotics & Firearms Division of the Baltimore City State's Attorney's Office before expanding his practice to include real estate and financial matters.
Scudder's diverse and extensive litigation experience, paired with a passion and devotion to the needs of his clients, makes him a zealous advocate for those he represents and a valued member of the JC Law team.
- Family Law 80%
- Civil Rights 5%
- Real Estate 5%
- Criminal Law 5%
- University of Baltimore School of Law, Baltimore, Maryland
- J.D. - 2020
- The Catholic University of America, Washington, District of Columbia
- Maryland, 2020
- District of Columbia, 2022
Current Employment Position
- Associate Attorney
- McCabe, Weisberg, & Conway, LLC., Attorney, 03/2023 to 09/2023
- Council Baradel, Associate Attorney, 06/2022 to 01/2023
- Assistant State's Attorney, Office of the State's Attorney for Baltimore City, 10/2021 to 05/2022
- Baldwin Law, LLC., Associate Attorney, 12/2020 to 10/2021