Chief Revenue Officer
JC Law is the largest family law practice in the state of Maryland with additional offices throughout the mid-Atlantic region. Established in 1992, the firm has grown in both size and capability into its current leadership position amongst some of the nation’s top family law firms.
We are in the business of perfecting the art of practicing law. Our unique approach to litigation, client relationships, and business management is fully encapsulated in what we call The Perfect Client Lifecycle. This ethos is the philosophical foundation of what we strive to do as well as the operational roadmap that guides how we practice law on a daily basis.
We are rapidly expanding our footprint. Our success over previous years has created an unprecedented opportunity to grow our firm in terms of employees, clients served, and geographic influence. We are in the midst of a multi-year, multi-state and multi-city growth plan. Talent will be the fuel that powers this rapid expansion across the region as we launch multiple new offices over the coming years.
We are Entrepreneurial Litigators. Our experienced leadership team, talented workforce of legal professionals and our unique approach to the business of law have established our reputation as a best-in-class family, civil and criminal litigation firm. This is where litigators learn to be litigators.
We compete for talent! We know the talent we are seeking to hire have options and are discerning about where they choose to work. We strive to be the employer of choice for top talent in the family, civil and criminal arenas. Our approach to attracting the best lawyers and supporting staff is simple: Provide a strongly competitive compensation package, pair it with a benefits package to take care of your health and retirement needs, provide accelerated advancement and development opportunities all while providing you a network of support to do your best work and achieve your career goals.
JC Law is seeking an accomplished Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) to build our sales culture, develop a revenue generation strategy that supports the firm’s multi-year growth plan as well as expand, train, and develop our sales team. This C-suite role will own all revenue generation operations within the firm including forecasting, analytics and reporting. You will lead and develop our client engagement across multiple geographies and markets as you scale our sales engine to match the pace of our national expansion.
- Own the definition and implementation of a sales culture across all facets of the firm
- Align sales operations across the firm’s multiple states, offices and departments at scale
- Create and execute a comprehensive sales strategy aligned with JC Law’s expansion strategy
- Recruit, hire, develop, coach and motivate a high performing business development team
- Collaborate with media and marketing to maximize sales lead generation in all domains
- Establish and track sales KPIs; report regularly on rep, territory and service line performance
- Optimize CRM and sales tools enhancing revenue generation efficiency & business intelligence
- Continually analyze client insights and market trends to identify revenue growth opportunities
We believe results count for more than years of experience. If you prove to be capable of delivering value for your clients and the firm, there is no restriction on how high or how fast you can rise.
- Proven record of achieving revenue growth and exceeding sales targets in a dynamic and high growth environment with preference for multi-site expansion experience at the national level
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills to guide a high-performing sales team.
- Data focused decision making – Able to conceptualize KPIs across markets and develop a holistic set of measurables to track performance of the organization and guide operational changes
- Significant exposure to budget and P&L management
- Deep understanding of professional services marketplace, developing client value propositions, and competitive forces dynamics while being able to articulate to same to wide audiences
What we offer:
We understand that the talent market is competitive. We want candidates to see us as the employer of choice based on our value proposition composed of compensation, resources, and benefits.
- Executive comp plan including base, annual bonus, commissions and long term incentives
- Periodic compensation reviews & subsequent pay raises when deliverables are met
- In-house media and marketing team to facilitate go-to-market messaging
- Existing lead generation engine delivering continuous stream of new client prospects
- Full medical, dental, and vision healthcare plans including an HSA option
- 100% employer-paid healthcare premiums for individual employees
- 401K retirement plan with employer match and Profit Sharing plan
- 2 weeks PTO and sick time, with the ability to roll over unused PTO from year to year
- Flexibility to work remotely 1 day per week after 90 days
- Perks including gym membership rebate, weekly paid lunches, monthly happy hours and more!
EEOP Statement: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. All job requirements are subject to possible revision to reflect changes in the position requirements or to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a threat or risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties which will be required in this position.